We have master’s thesis final presentation between May 29 and May 31.
Students must come 20 minutes earlier than the schedule.
Before your presentation, PRINT the evaluation sheet from Class-Net and give it to your supervisor.
If you pass the master’s thesis final exam, you must participate in Degree Show.
Degree show is compulsory for graduation.
Final Exam Procedure
- Each student has 15 minutes to present.
- The committee asks questions and discuss the result(Pass or Fail) for 5minutes.
- 2 out of 3 committee members should agree to pass the student.
- The chairman of the committee (not the Supervisor) fills out the form and submits it to the Academic Affair Office directly.
- Those who fail can have another chance for the exam within 7 years from the year they entered.
Final Assessment Criteria
- Competence and logical methodology with creative problem solving
- Fluency and creativity with languages of form
- Consideration of human factors in design
- 3D, 2D, computer and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of relevant manufacturing, technology and cost of production
- Understanding of the general context of market and customer needs
- Ability in information gathering and critical evaluation
- Awareness of the cultural and social context in design
Thesis Presentation and Exhibition Format
|Research Based Thesis||Project Based Thesis|
|Final presentation||2 A1 size boards||PPT presentation|
|Exhibition||2 A1 size boards minimum||Individual art work|