Internship Textile Design
Mornington designed lifeware is a brand that serves as an extension to Mornington design studio.
Mornington is a small but dynamic multi-discipline, multifaceted and multifactorial design studio that serves
- Mornington designed lifeware
- Client based work
- Creating new application for frontier surface design products, especially in print & textile design
We are looking for a design major student (industrial design, visual/graphic design major student) who can do either hand drawing & tool based illustration and design.
- Interest in surface design is a must
- Adobe tool experience (both photoshop and illustrator) and/or other relevant tools if well experienced (such as Rhino, Vray, Premier or Final Cut Pro, Autocad or CATIA)
- Working hours Monday to Friday 11:00 – 19:00 (8 hours a day) during university summer break
- Internship payment is 800,000 won and lunch is provided (negotiable upwards depending on previous work experience and candidate’s portfolio quality)
- Please email resume and/or portfolio to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
All interns are required to sign non-disclosure agreeement.
If a candidate has met and surpassed our expectation in terms of frontier creativity and work ethics, a prototype or a tangible final product will be produced to be utilized for his/her personal portolio at end of the internship.